Why Join Our Co-op?
Your investment supports organic and biodynamic agriculture and helps meet your needs as a health-conscious shopper. When you invest in Hungry Hollow Co-op, you enhance the well-being of your community. Your participation in the economic life of your co-op ensures that the community has a grocery store with integrity, and the best food around, too! As a member, you’re a co-owner, which entitles you to attend our Annual Meeting and vote for (or run for) the Board. You have a voice.
- New member 10% discount on purchases of in-stock merchandise at the time of becoming a member . This is a one-time discount, effective at start of membership (gift cards and special orders excluded; cannot be combined with other discounts).
- Once monthly 10% off on the day of member’s choosing. It expires at the end of the month. Not a coupon. Register recognizes members as well as when their discount has been used. (may not be combined with other discounts).
- Special Member Appreciation Days 4 times a year when members will receive a 5% discount on their purchases of in-stock merchandise (limited to one transaction; excluding gift cards and special orders; cannot be combined with other discounts).
- Bulk and case orders at 20% off.
- Write checks for up to $40 over purchase amount.
- Discounts on admission to Co-op events for which there is a fee.
- Attendance with voting privileges at the Annual Meeting.
- Opportunity to vote for members of the Board of Directors.
- Patronage-based rewards: When the Co-op has sufficient earnings beyond what is needed for investment in improvements and “rainy day” savings, it is the expressed intention of the Board of Directors to return a portion of those earnings to the owners in the form of a refund or additional discounts in proportion to the amount of purchases the owner has made at the Co-op during the designated time period.
An equity share costs $100 (one-time).
Use the easy online form to join our co-op community!
Upon submission, you’ll be directed to PayPal to complete payment. Then stop in the store for your member welcome package.